Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10, known as ubiquinone) is an essential compound found in virtually every cell of every leaving thing. Our natural production of CoQ10 slows as we age, often by more than 50% by age 50.
- CoQ10 levels are known to decrease naturally with ageing either through reduced production efficiency (biosynthesis) within the body, or through increased metabolic requirements, or both. Our natural production of CoQ10 slows as we age, often by more than 50% by age 50.
- Diet and lifestyle patterns are known to deplete CoQ10 unnaturally.
- Of particular concern are the cholesterol-lowering drugs known generally as “statins”, and other over-the-counter medications which are known to disrupt the natural biosynthesis of CoQ10 within the body.
NeoLife uses the most advanced biogenic technologies to provide natural, pharmaceutical grade CoQ10, delivered in a highly bioavailable form, combined with a unique profile of ‘partner nutrients’.
- Exclusive NeoLife Phyto-lipid & Sterol Blend, sourced from whole grain lipids and sterols.
- NeoLife Proprietary Polyphenol Blend which consists of natural, whole-food sourced polyphenols, plus resveratrol from red grapes.
- L-cysteine, the important amino acid needed for cellular biosynthesis of glutathione.
- Unique Encapsulation Technology: Digestion begins in as little as 2 minutes, promoting rapid absorption.